Saturday, September 25, 2010

Days with him :))

Aw , quite bored this afternoon .
Onlined but have noone to chat with .
But i kept finding others to chat with :))
Ahaha ! I 've baked a cake today !
Hmm , smells nice , looks great and tastes delicious ! ♥
Haha , and i finished the whole cake !

* Blerkkkk . Too full :))
Haha ! Till now only i realised that i havent touch my book before for today !
Damn , i should study later !
Ahaha ! ;))
Aiks , i dont want to go to school !
Go there also waste my time ! ;((
Sleep only gea go there !
But i dont want to be outdated among issues with friends at school !

And i wanna have my pocket money too !
So i go to school everyday !
Lalala :)) ♥
Have taken a picture ! As usual , my eyes is in a straight line !
BLERKK
!


Random me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment