Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Him ♥

Hmmm yeah 19 days more to his birthday .
Ohhh shit I havent buy anything yet to prepare my fondue to him .
Anyway , have to put those preparations aside first , as I am shoooo busy studying for my midterm . 
Hmmm but my goal is SPM . Hahaha so i dint really care much for this freaking midterm . 
But mom wants me to get good scores , can see it from what she acting nowadays :)
Hahahaha i knows you very welll MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM :D
You called me just now and called me to take care , telling me you will be back on this friday . 
Mom , yeah i know you loves me very much and I love you very much too .
We both just dont like to show it out :p
Hmmm , i have lost contact with many friends of mine .
Wanted to text them and ask them bout recent lifes , but is like so awkward to text them and talk like last time .
Thats why i always said , once you lose someone , there's never exactly the same person who comes back , no matter hpw close you both had been .
About him , actually it's not your problem baby .
I just think too much sometimes . 
I dont know why , i just like to think too much .
When you late reply a bit , I would think that you were busy talking to others , abadoning me.
When you said you will call , but end up not calling , I'll get mad , is like fucking mad . Haha forgive me babe .
I love you , ver much , now and always .
Im afraid , one day there will be a prettier one , way more considerate one , way more better than me and everything , I am seriously afraid that you will leave me .
You know right , I know you always know I am the one who loves more in this relationship .
They said , the one who loves more is always the one who get hurts the most .
I told you , I just want to be with you , nothing and no one else can replace you . 
You must never leve me kay babe . 
Still remember what you said ? You said you want to live the rest of your life with me . 
You said you will put on the ring on my finger . 
You said you will want me to become the happiest lady ever on earth being with you .
I remember each and every thing you said , because i really really put my heart in







 Ingredients for preparing chocolate fondue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment