Saturday, December 31, 2011

Awww , New year ; 2012 ♥

Hmm , wanna countdown but dontknow where to go .
Haih , he's not in ipoh .
Miss him noh , at first thought of celebrating countdown with him at my house gea , but now , mou jor lor !
YER , now do what ? Update blog lor - -
Kaili call me go kbox , yyy call me go padang count stars ! WTF , hahahahahha !
He said he'll be coming back tmrw , call me dont gao gao zhen ! :P
I where got gao gao zhen , im so guai :D
Hahahahaha , yor , i dont care ah !
Later drag my mom out to long gai sin !
At least dont need to stay at home on this new year eve !
G O T T A F E E L ♥
Ngek ngek ngek ngek !
Baby baby i miss you , i love you , i need you !
Sot jo , sorry uh , mental sikit :)
I hopw 2012 will be a good year for me & him .
Wish me luck ! I will make sure to countdown with him next year :D





H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ; 2012 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment